The LINKS CarePath Criminal Justice module of optimises the system for use by services delivering interventions in the criminal justice setting and promotes continuity of care between Community and Criminal Justice services. The module allows for seamless information recording around the CJIT process, with all client information sitting within a single treatment episode.
At ILLY, we work closely with Public Health and local PCCs to maintain compliance with new NDTMS and Criminal Justice requirements. LINKS CarePath is fully compliant with the NDTMS Prisons Data Set and is one of the few systems that are currently being used in prisons across the UK.
- Includes the single DIRDet Form with full data validation and processing
- Supports a Single Client View; no need to open separate treatment episodes in the system
- Simple CJIT Extract which is fully compliant with PHE standards
- Provides comprehensive case management and outcomes reports.
- No need for separate episodes; everything is done simply and easily within a single treatment episode.
- Removes the need for paper-based systems like stapling drug test results to client records
- Removes the need for duplicate data entry
- Cuts down time reporting.