LINKS Families is a comprehensive case management and reporting tool, designed with local authority partners to manage the processes around Troubled Families work.
The expanded Troubled Families programme (Phase Two) takes a broader view and to support the identification of families for inclusion in the programme, ILLY have developed a Data Import and Matching tool within the system.
- Step-by-step tool is integrated within the existing system
- Upload and join up person and activity data from multiple sources
- Automatically add in new records
- Leverage off existing case management functionality
- Latest information related to the families is made available in a central location
- Capture locally- and nationally-defined criteria using the import tool
- Highlights families that are eligible for inclusion in the programme
- Avoid time-consuming data entry and processing