The LINKS CarePath LASARs module has been specifically developed to support a Payment by Results framework. The module allows case complexity to be calculated automatically and referrals to be tracked closely, preventing clients from falling out of treatment. Services operating within such a structure are also able to set their own tariffs and monitor each clientâ€™s progression through treatment and towards a positive outcome.
At ILLY, we have been working in close partnership with the national Payment by Results Pilot to design and develop a fully integrated LINKS CarePath LASARs module. LINKS CarePath is ever-developing with a strong focus on delivering a recovery focused system that helps services achieve their targets.
- Optimises the system for a Payment by Results structure
- Allows specific LASARs episodes
- Automatically calculates case complexity
- Allows treatment agencies to copy client details and history
- Enables specific Payment by Results reporting
- Promotes continuity of careÂ
- Helps LASARs workers complete the necessary steps
- Help keep case complexity calculations accurate
- Reduces data entry and removes duplicating work
- Prevents clients from falling out of treatment by tracking the referrals process