Appropriately shared information empowers professionals to make informed decisions and reduce the need for multiple assessments.
LINKS Families keeps information typically shared at multi-agency review meetings in real-time and allows public, voluntary and commissioned services to access a single system.
Importantly, there is a comprehensive model to ensure information is shared in line with local information sharing agreements and consent models.
- Staff-to-Staff communication tool for alerts and updates
- Directorate with contact details
- Flexible consent model
- Single chronology of high impact events
- Information shared in real-time
- Ensures coordinated action
- Builds professional networks
- Highlights (de)escalating households
- Provides consolidated view of data