LINKS CarePath is a purely integrated system. Each of the various configurations listed on this site suggest how the system has a wide variety of features that all inform a central client record. This pure integration makes the system ideal for multi-agency partnerships consisting of treatment services which offer a variety of interventions.
The system has been developed through constant feedback from Commissioners from across the country and we have extensive experience of working with teams from Local authorities, the NTA and now Public Health England. The flexibility offered by LINKS CarePath means that we are able to plan and configure the system so that each stakeholder is given the appropriate level of access to the system. And what’s more, the advanced Consents features mean that local data governance protocols can be mirrored precisely.
- Flexible user access levels
- Advanced consents features
- Multiple agencies informing a single client file
- Copy client details form one episode to another
- Commissioner access to monitor service performance
- Operate with a central Care Coordinator
- Ensure data security and confidentiality
- Promotes collaborative working between services
- Helps to assess the effectiveness of your treatment system
- Prevent clients falling through the gaps
- Reduces data entry between teams
- Eradicates duplicate clients in regional reports