The Rough Sleeping Initiative is new and there is a huge drive by the government to help some of the most vulnerable people in our community.
So that we can help support Commissioners and Providers alike, PHE colleagues were kind enough to help support a number of key questions raised with us:
1. (PHE) Summary of the RS Initiative (00:10)
2. (PHE) What Local Authorities have been tasked to do? (01:22)
3. (PHE) How will LAs know whether they should supply the data using the consolidated returns or the row-level data? Is there any guidance to support this? (02:15)
4. (PHE) Funding and Budget data – what is needed and how is this supplied (03:35)
5. (PHE) Can PHE clarify the client consent and ownership of the data that is collected on behalf of the RS initiative? (04:35)
6. (ILLY) Can you give a summary of the RS system and how this will benefit the LA and providers? (06:08)
7. (ILLY) How will the data be migrated / supplied to ILLY? (10:00)
8. (ILLY) ILLY Training – how will this be delivered and who can attend? (13:55)
9. (ILLY) Final thoughts (15:55)
If you have any questions or need any help, please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org
Need more help?
The Rough Sleepers initiative is new and with many different teams and processes coming together to help some of the most complex and vulnerable people recover.
At ILLY we are here to help and support you – whether you are a provider of services or a Commissioner.
For providers, we will guide and train you to use the new Rough Sleeping system that PHE has commissioned using a quick and easy process. This way all the data and information is available for your commissioners and PHE to do their reporting.
For commissioners we have tailored dashboards that give you the insight and visibility to support you through intuitive and meaningful dashboards at a click of a button.
Commissioners and Provider Forums
We will be facilitating forums to enable further discussion and ideas sharing to support you – if you are interested in partaking or just listening to other commissioners or practitioners, please let us know and we will keep you updated.
Its only through joint working that we can make a real difference in our communities.
ILLY Team : email@example.com