LINKS CarePath has been developed over the last 10 years to become the complete case management tool for all varieties of substance misuse services. After being used by community services for many years, LINKS CarePath has been optimised for use in prisons and is fully compliant with the NDTMS in Prisons data set.
As one of the only systems to be NDTMS compliant in prisons, LINKS CarePath allows adult and young peoples services to gain real visibility and effectively manage operational risk. It also offers Commissioners a unique opportunity to standardise case management and reporting across the prison gate to ensure continuity of care.
- NDTMS in prisons compliant
- Automatic alerts ahead of release dates
- User dashboard to effectively manage caseload
- Tracks referrals to community services
- Integrated prescribing module for specialist teams
- Outcomes focused
- Dramatically improves NDTMS returns
- Gives visibility of activity and need
- Helps manage operational risk
- Aids continuity of care with community providers