CarePath has been designed and developed with practitioners for many years. Each year we meet with the ILLY community and get brilliant feedback and lots of encouragement to further develop new and modern technologies, especially around remote working and digital interventions.
The training has been completely revamped to help ensure it meets the requirements of all members of staff, including:
- Key workers – actual hands on exercises with “real world” clients using meaningful terminology from our experienced trainers who have worked in the sector.
- Service Manager Training – these are designed for managers and team leader to gain visibility and check progress.
- Commissioners Dashboards – these are “real-time” with tailored widgets giving power of data analytics and the ability to “drill-down” to core data.
All our training will be conducted remotely using either Teams or Zoom with plenty of exercises and guided learning aids. With the additional support which we also offer, we are convinced that the intuitive system will quickly be integrated into the work practices.
CarePath has been designed to turn data into meaningful information so that key workers, service managers and commissioners can use and gain visibility of the work they are doing. Each time ensuring that any risks or concerns are quickly identified and the clients helped.
Many of the standard reports are already configured and available as Dashboards that can be drilled down on with any need of additional input. Whilst this works well, many of our clients want to tailor and customise their solutions to meet local needs.
- Choose and Click – User Driven Reports that extract data into Excel format for easy manipulation and processing.
- Standard reports – these are pre-programmed reports which save users a lot of time and effort especially across time periods.
- Reporting Database – this is for data analysts who wish to integrate the tools and manipulate data even further.