The Troubled Families Payment by Results (PbR) model requires local authorities to measure outcomes at the household level. The plethora of existing systems, however, often focus upon an individual, meaning analysts must collate and cleanse information from a huge variety of sources to identify, track and monitor these households progress.
LINKS Families tool helps automate the identification process, track and monitor progress and enable appropriate information sharing across partners.
- Single view per household
- Data import tool
- Captures phase two information
- Flexible reporting tool
- "Look Up only" tool to aid nomination process
- Secures Troubled Families funding
- Helps identify eligible households
- Automates resource intensive processes
- Identifies commissioning and workforce development issues
- Shows distance travelled for individuals/households