LINKS Families roots within the Troubled Families programme mean it is unique within health and social care sector for its focus upon the family view, with all information recorded at the household and/or individual level.
It recognises we contribute and are influenced by our surrounding environment and puts social connection at its core. There is the ability to add professionals into the team around the family, map social networks across the community and record the household structure, activity and risks.
With professionals providing varying levels of support to each family the system can be used as either a case management system or as a platform for multi-agency communication.
- Single view of household
- Relationship mapping tool
- Models team around family
- Chronological timeline of activity
- Case Management
- Consolidated view of households risks and needs
- Highlights inter-dependencies and root cause of issues
- Improves understanding of relationships across communities
- Enables coordinated action
- Encourages appropriately sequenced interventions