Coordinated, whole family working has serious potential to achieve real benefits for our communities and can help prevent the saddening, high profile cases like Baby P and Daniel Pelka.
Through our collaborative working with five councils ILLY are aware a single common view of the family and strong cross-team communication are key to supporting this way of working.
LINKS Families is unique in its focus upon the family and supports a variety of services to achieve this single view.
- Provides a single view of household
- Maps family, friends, gangs and any other relationships across the community
- Models the 'team around the family'
- Comprehensive consent model for appropriate data sharing
- Troubled Families Data Import & Reporting Tool
- Easy to use interface
- Empowers workers to make informed decisions
- Enables efficiency savings from appropriately sequenced interventions
- Links data from multiple sources
- Customisable to local qualifers and needs