Compass is a national charity that has been delivering a quality solutions service to all of its clients for over 33 years. This has been accomplished through a relentless focus on delivering real outcomes to help meet their client’s physical and mental health needs.
One of its key services is Compass Safe East which has been specifically commissioned to offer an integrated substance misuse and sexual health service to its clients across the whole of the London Borough of Tower Hamlets.
Tower Hamlets has an ethnically diverse population with challenging community needs that have a prevalence of one of the highest rates of poverty, child poverty, unemployment, and pay inequality compared to other London boroughs.
CarePath – Sexual Health Key Features and Benefits
- Compliant with GUMCAD and SRHAD datasets
- Clinical Appointment Wizard for rapid record creation of walk-in clients
- Role-restricted Patient Group Direction (PGD) prescribing
- Enhanced screening functionality to fully support STI and BBV screenings
- New screening Search Tool to help with test result management
- Capture Sexual Health History
- Record known allergies
- Updated GP Look-up to return practice code
- Advanced Security and Consent settings give you peace of mind
- Easy reporting functionality saves you time and allows easy monitoring of quality and standards
- Task and event-based reminders support effective case management
- Enhanced Risk Assessment and Care Planning functionality removes the need for paper-based forms
- Customisable dashboards for Managers and keyworkers present the information most useful to the user