www.changeyourtomorrow.co.uk is a public-facing website which individuals can use to search for local support groups. It is managed and maintained by your services to reflect the opportunities available across your catchment area, including the ability to offer advice and information about specific substances, or topics of concern.
It also provides a portal through which individuals can self-refer themselves to your service using the eReferrals function.
- Online self-referral form which creates a foundation record in LINKS CarePath
- Optional triage screening tools can be completed at point of referral (e.g. AUDIT)
- eReferrals can be allocated to specific teams by postcode
- Help packs and service literature can be uploaded to site for clients to review whilst they await initial contact
- Integrated functionality for all services:
- Changeyourtomorrow acts as a ‘shop window’ for local support services
- eReferrals provides a ‘virtual foot through the door’ for treatment services
- Evidence shows a greater increase in referrals for clients seeking early intervention
- Client record is created once eReferral has been accepted
- Improves access to support for people in rural areas