Fairer Charging (FC) is a Department of Health initiative which aims to standardise and improve the manner by which clients are both assessed and charged for services that they receive from the Government. It is integral to Supporting People (SP) and both initiatives work hand in hand to ensure a balanced package of charges is developed.
We held a number of workshops with Local Authorities and through leveraging existing components we helped to centralise the process...and created LINKS FC Manager in the Process.
- Quick and easy client data capture and entry including Financial assessment, disability expenditure assessment, care package assessment
- Powerful Search / Filter to easily locate the client records
- Processing rules and calculations - A rules based calculator to enable the team to determine amounts according to; potential charge, the net assessable income, capital cap rule or actual charge
- Data Import / Export from or to other systems using Open Standards.
- Self-maintainable so you can adapt the parameters to support new rules and calculations; data entries; letter types and reminder periods
- Flexible reports allow you to remain up to speed with local requirements
- Enables the user to set diary reminders for any actions that need to be taken on or by a particular date.