LINKS Insight is a web based residential rehabilitation monitoring system. The system provides a simple solution to the problem of how to track clients' progress through Res Rehab placements.
It gives commissioners an immediate view of both the expenditure on Res Rehab referrals and where clients are currently. The system was developed in collaboration with nine providers in the East Midlands and is now being used across the country.
- A centralised system to standardise the residential rehabilitation referral process
- Full visibility of data through easy to use and flexible reporting capabilities
- Gives a snapshot of the client journey for a clear overview of the referral status.
- Automatically calculates expenditure for each referral
- Standardises processes to save time and money
- Anonymised and Read Only data views to give greater visibility of data without compromising security and confidentiality.