LINKS MATRIX manages exceptions in equities trading and has been in successful production use within some of the Worldâ€™s top banks since 2001. The LINKS MATRIX system receives RIMS Trades and SWIFT Messages from a number of systems via the CSO system.
Our Exception Management Solutions are non-intrusive and readily link into back office trading systems.
- Flexible rules to fit with evolving business processes and procedures
- Scalable architecture
- Readily utilised within a production environment with high volumes
- All actions within the system are recorded and available for analysis and review by the supervising teams and audit
- Integrates with the trade settlement engines
- Integrates with SWIFT Alliance systems to take feeds of the trade and SWIFT message information.
- Eliminate the chance of 'fails'
- Increase speed of 'completion'
- Improve client relationships by routing to specialist teams dependent on the counterparty so clients receive the correct level of service
- User configured, supporting meta-data means processing of the trades is automated
- Only trades which fail to meet the particular exception criteria are automatically routed to teams responsible for the management and resolution of the problems
- The team responsible for resolving the exception can be determined by the system based on:
- Stage of the process which caused the exception