Setting budgets and maintaining financial control is fundamental to any Housing Association.
LINKS Financial Management System (FMS) is a specialist tool for Housing Associations that facilitates setting budgets and streamlines financial processes. LINKS FMS is an easy-to-use suitable for Managers and Project Workers who may not necessarily be experts at financial control or using finance systems. The system is intuitive and requires minimal training and support.
- Service level costs and funding analysis allows income and government funds received, as well as bills and services costs to be taken into account
- Benchmarking and targets to set specific income and expenditure costs. Historic and current data can be analysed to set the benchmark, which can then be used to guide the budgeting process
- Reporting functionality enables consolidation of data from various departments which is used to generate the required reports e.g. housing benefit analysis report, total occupancy report, etc.
- An operational model of the service areas can be produced for budget holders. Data can be aggregated into the full budget
- â€˜What-ifâ€™ Modelling enables users to determine the impact of budget changes without altering any live budgets. Actual data, extracted from the existing systems can be used here
- The budget holder can model a variety of structures and configurations in order to facilitate effective and viable management of resources
- Actuals Vs Budget â€“ The budget is linked to the General Ledger, which in turn is linked to the actuals, so users can use the same budget tool to view the actual positions.