LINKS SP Envoy is our web-based Monitoring system for Supporting People. Developed in partnership with SP teams and their providers, LINKS Envoy mirrors the entire workflow cycle of the review and monitoring process and makes information readily available to authorised users.
The system ensures the respective services involved, not only meet the objectives of their contract, but operate as effectively and efficiently as possible.
- Provider ManagementÂ tools such as automated email alerts
- Scheduling tools and to-do lists allow
- Contract and payment details for each organisation are held at the Administering Authority level. Providers are also able to view information relating to their own organisation
- Risk monitoringÂ features
- Full reporting CapabilitiesÂ on all of the data held within LINKS Envoy
- Secure DataÂ with multiple levels of access and authorisation.
- Provides a centralised tool for co-ordinating all Supporting People activity
- Ensures providers are kept aware of the status of service reviews and the actions required
- Gives an instant overview of the status of all ongoing service reviews
- Provides a complete audit trailÂ of all status changes within each service review process.