The Supporting People programme offers vulnerable people the opportunity to improve their quality of life by providing a stable environment which enables greater independence.
LINKS SP Manager helps administer and manage the Supporting People Program, enabling different users from various departments to easily access and report on the information held.
ILLY has also optimised LINKS SP Manager for Supporting People work in Wales as well.
- Contract and SLA Management features to determine which contracts are in place, their nature and activation is critical to structuring payments
- Payments Scheduling features based on the actual contracts to detail the exact payment, date and the entity to which the monies will be paid
- Finance Management features so that any payments or instructions can be agreed and audited. This is especially important in ensuring that commitments are within budget and department limits.
- Budgeting and "What-if analysis" which provides a multi-user facility that enables different schemes to be fully evaluated before being promoted
- Performance Monitoring tools assess the efficiency and effectiveness of schemes and reports can be produced against specific benchmarks
- Audit Trail and Contact Management tools allow the ability to alter information. When a change is made the user can be requested to log the reason for the change prior to the change being accepted for greater security over sensitive data.