LINKS Tracker is an Integrated Offender Management system, which supports Criminal Justice teams by tracking clients across caseloads allowing activities to be coordinated between partner agencies.
The system offers a range of caseload management tools which allow a complete client file to be created. This client file can then be accessed by Police, CJIT, Probation Teams and Drug Treatment providers. Through working in partnership to map out the treatment journey of clients through criminal justice drug treatment we have been able to create a system that promotes joint working and helps support clients at each stage of recovery.
- A single system for IOM, Probation, CJIT, Police, Community and Health Teams
- Integrates with LINKS CarePath
- Provides a complete suite of case management tools such as events and assignment to programmes, case notes, risks assessments, ROB tracking and drug test recording.
- Provides a single centralised case management system
- Information can be shared through user access rights
- Makes mandatory reporting easy with â€˜Drug Test Recorder extractsâ€™ and â€˜Wanted Reportsâ€™ at the click of a button.